We all know that Mallorca is a beautiful and extremely popular holiday destination - great for families in particular. But this beautiful island can offer something for every taste, apart from the usual sightseeing must-do’s… Here are a few ideas to get your travel juices flowing!
* If you want to combine sunshine with wellness, how about trying a yoga retreat and if you’re looking to improve your overall fitness then check out @thebodycampmallorca
where you can indulge yourself in wall to wall health with beautiful food and great classes whilst staying in beautiful surroundings and receiving expert tailored advice.
* If you’re travelling solo but don’t want to miss out on those all important Insta moments you can even hire an Instagram guide around Palma who will take beautiful photos of you throughout the city so you’ll always have those Mallorca memories!
* Love horse riding? There are some great companies who offer tailored hacks from the beautiful countryside to the turquoise blue seas - ride for a few hours or make it an overnight experience!
* Fancy getting back to nature? Stay in one of many amazing Agroturismos (farm stays) on the Island and get up close and personal with the local animals, eat food grown and prepared on site and relax in some beautiful boutique accommodation. They’re great value for money too!
* If you’re a foodie like me, maybe you’d like to take a tour around Palma by night, gaining an insider’s knowledge and tips on the hottest places to go along with all of the fascinating history, followed by a stop off at a local tapas bar for some refuelling!
With hiking/cycling tours, yoga sessions, cooking workshops and even free diving lessons to boot - you really can create (with a little help from MapmyMallorca!) your dream holiday within this idyllic setting!